Games, Games, Games

Games we (my family) own. These are all available for game night with the NTTTBGM group. Some of these...

Art Projects

I have worked on various art projects over the years. This is a collection of some of those projects....

Programming Projects

I have worked on various personal and professional computer programming projects over the years. This is a collection of...
Linkage Program

Better Beta: Linkage Printing

I finally figured out why printing was screwy when printing full size on multiple sheets. There was a mistake in the pages not being centered on the right spot in the document. So check out the latest Beta:

Continue reading
Computers & Programming

Assign Swift Closure to Variable

I did a quick Google search of “assign swift closure as variable” and got a bunch of result of people asking about this and many answers that were informative and downright useful. Of course, I’ve been writing Swift code for a year and I already know most of…

Continue reading
Linkage Program

Linkage Beta–Gear are Links

There is a new Beta version of the Linkage program. I changed the software so gears are now links and you can add connectors to them. The gear and those other connectors are always going to move together so there is no reason to fasten gears to links…

Continue reading