I finally got around to finding and fixing a few tiny things. The biggest fix was to the code for sliding links. A sliding link is a link that has two sliders that make it move along a specific linear path. I had code to handle the case where the sliding connectors are not part of the link that slides. IN the case where the link has to the sliding connectors, things just failed miserably because of a bug in the code that computes the valid range of movement. It seems like every tiny difference for a mechanism with sliding connectors leads to a special case in the code. Regular connectors that allow simple rotating connections have only a few simple cases to handle in the code no matter how the connectors are used in the mechanism.
I have updated the Windows setup file to the version built just a few minutes ago. There are some new samples to show off the new features.