This is a subtle variation of the previous design. The upper ground connector, for the upper lift, was too far to the left and a little too high. I moved it, and the ground connector below it, a little to the right. The plan was to weld some more metal to the frame to support that upper ground connector instead of supporting it with something that looks like a link. Once I got the design done, I realized that I could keep the existing location for the lower ground connector. That was good because the hole in the frame for that connector is used for other parts that hold the frame together. I am in the process of modifying the frame, so I have no additional pictures to show.

But here is a video of the new design. The changes ended up pretty small, but some of the links are now shorter and that’s a good thing:

New Lifter Design

And a video of the almost completed lifter:

New Lifter Design – Almost Done