I ordered rebuild parts for the trailer master cylinder. It will be a miracle if the parts are right. I had to search a brake manufacturers site until I found a master cylinder that looked right and had the right size bore. I then found a car that had that part and used the car to look up the rebuild kit. Strange that there is no link from the cylinder page to the repair kit.
Oops. I also came up with a scheme to skip displaying or even creating some of the map markers defined in my data but then realized that every single marker really needs to be visible. If it is in the data, someone wants to see it. I may still display a subset of the markers but only at intermediate zoom levels to keep the performance up.
Blogging is fun if there is no one around to talk to.